I would like to host another meeting for our Adventure in Spain trip. Interest has risen, fundraising opportunities are here, and dates need to be firmed up.
The meeting will be at 5:30 on Tuesday Oct 3rd in Room 203 (Mr Martin’s room)
The meeting will be similar to the meeting held in the spring of last year. We will:
1) Introduce the company we will be traveling with
2) Discuss itinerary including cities, places, and special visits
3) Academic opportunities within the program including Highschool and college credit acquisition.
4) Program costs and fundraising opportunities
5) Collect contact information
6) Answer questions you may have
If you cannot make the meeting I can send you information regarding the trip and I ask you please send me any questions you have. I appreciate your time and thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity for your student.
Please spread this word to anybody interested and I will be advertising this date to your students as well through VSSA Instagram and Yetis times.
John J Martin